Now Enrolling for Full Circle Yoga’s 2020 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training!
Our 2020 Full Circle Yoga Teacher Training consists of: five (5) weekend sessions that include Friday night, Saturday and Sunday, one (1) weekend session that is Saturday and Sunday, plus thirteen (13) Tuesday nights, to meet or exceed 180 contact hours. You will also be responsible for twenty (20) non-contact hours, which include study, assignments, and practice teaching on your own. The program is approximately four-and-a-half months long and satisfies all requirements set forth by the Yoga Alliance for a 200-Hour YA Certification.
2020 Teacher Training Required Sessions
March 24 (orientation), April 7, April 14, April 28, May 12, May 19, May 26, June 2, June 9, June 16, July 7, July 14, and July 28
- March 27-29 (Friday night, Saturday & Sunday)
- April 17-19 (Friday night, Saturday & Sunday)
- May 15-17 (Friday night, Saturday & Sunday)
- June 12-14 (Friday night, Saturday & Sunday)
- July 24-26 (Friday night, Saturday & Sunday)
- August 8-9 (Saturday & Sunday, only)
20 make-up hours are the maximum allowable (dates TBD). All fees must be paid and hours attended to satisfaction in order to receive your certification.
- Tuesdays are 6pm-9:30pm (except for March 24 orientation, which is 5:30-8pm).
- Fridays are 6pm-9:30pm, Saturdays are 8am-6pm, Sundays 7:30am-5:30pm.
- Times are approximate and may vary slightly. Please refer to the monthly agenda for exact times.
- Location: All sessions are held in our Studios B and C at 972 Orange Avenue in Winter Park, Florida, 32789. Some weekend morning sessions are also held in beautiful Central Park on Park Avenue, just a couple of minutes from our studio.
What you need.
- A consistent, dedicated group and/or at-home yoga practice.
- Good health and an open mind.
- Patience, professionalism, courtesy, punctuality.
- Motivation and a positive attitude.
- Space and time in your life for this experience.
What you don’t need.
- To be an “advanced” practitioner.
- The desire to teach “immediately” following the training.
$300 Non-Refundable Deposit
Tuition Payment Options:
Option 1: One Payment (Discounted Tuition):
$3,200 Includes Deposit (if you pay deposit separately, that’s fine as we will take that amount off of this pay in full total, which must be made by the first day of training).
Option 2: Tuition Payment Plan:
$3,500: Pay $300 Deposit and 6 Payments Per Training Weekend ($533 each)
Get started by submitting your application. Then you will receive a response email and invitation to schedule an interview.
Additional training benefits: Discounted classes at Full Circle Yoga during the Training (50% off the $135 one-month unlimited or 20% off 10 or 20-class packs).
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING SAMPLE DAY
- Yoga Practice & Pranayama
- Sequencing, Demonstration & Techniques
- Yoga Sutras & Yoga Lifestyle
- Anatomy Lessons
- Review & Closing Circle
Explore more about our program: