FCY 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training is currently underway. Dates for 2020 will be announced soon!
Our 2019 Full Circle Yoga Teacher Training consists of: four (4) three-day weekend sessions, three (3) two-day weekend sessions, and seven (7) Tuesday nights, to exceed 180 contact hours. You will also be responsible for 20 non-contact hours, which include study, assignments, and practice teaching on your own. The program is approximately three months long and satisfies all requirements set forth by the Yoga Alliance for a 200-Hour YA Certification.
2019 Teacher Training Required Sessions
- June 21-23rd (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- July 13-14th (Saturday & Sunday)
- July 26-28th (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- August 10-11th (Saturday & Sunday)
- August 23-25th (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- September 7-8th (Saturday & Sunday)
- September 13-15th (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Tuesday nights: June 25, July 9, July 23, Aug. 6, Aug. 20, Sept.3, Sept. 10
Up to 10 make-up hours will be offered (date TBD). All fees must be paid and hours attended to satisfaction in order to receive your certification.
- Fridays are 9am-7pm, Saturdays 8am-6pm, Sundays 7:30am-5:30pm, Tuesdays are 6-9:30pm
- Times are approximate and may vary slightly. Please refer to the monthly agenda for exact times.
- Location: All sessions are held in our Studios B and C at 972 Orange Avenue in Winter Park, Florida, 32789. Some weekend morning sessions are also held in beautiful Central Park on Park Avenue, just a couple of minutes from our studio.
What you need.
- A consistent, dedicated group and/or at-home yoga practice.
- Good health and an open mind.
- Patience, professionalism, courtesy, punctuality.
- Motivation and a positive attitude.
- Space and time in your life for this experience.
What you don’t need.
- To be an “advanced” practitioner.
- The desire to teach “immediately” following the training.
Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $300
- The $300 non-refundable registration fee secures your space in this training. It can be paid after your application has been approved.
Tuition: There are two tuition payment options.
- Either pay per session, $450 per seven (7) training sessions = $3,150
- Or make one tuition payment and receive a 10% discount = $2,835
Additional training benefits: Discounted classes at Full Circle Yoga during the Training (50% off the $135 one-month unlimited or 20% off 10 or 20-class packs).
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING SAMPLE DAY
- Yoga Practice & Pranayama
- Sequencing, Demonstration & Techniques
- Yoga Sutras & Yoga Lifestyle
- Anatomy Lessons
- Review & Closing Circle
Explore more about our program: