Good, Clean Yoga. Cleanliness Protocols
Updated 5/8/21We prioritize your wellbeing by maintaining a rigorous cleaning schedule and encourage our yogis to also practice their highest level of cleanliness.
- No touch entry: Students can pre-register and pay online before arrival for a no-touch entry and to limit time in the lobby.
- Hand sanitizers are available through the studio. We ask that all yogis take off their shoes upon entering and then wash or sanitize their hands.
- Masks for entry & exit through June 15th Please wear a mask in the lobby before and after class. Masks are not required for exercise/during yoga practice. Masks are welcome but will not be “required” after June 15th.
- Set Mat Spacing (for comfort, not social distancing): Mats are spaced with markers to accommodate up to (but no more than) 75% capacity.
- Cleanings: The entire studio and practice area are professionally cleaned daily, with spot cleanings between classes. Every other day, the studio is treated with an electrostatic disinfectant.
- Air Purification: We have an Purifier with UltraHEPA, Carbon & VOC Filters appropriate for size of our studio. We also mainly utilize infrared heat (not recycled central heat) and we open our windows and turn on multiple ceiling fans after the peak of the practice.
- Pause on physical assists: Yoga assists/touch are still suspended in our group classes.
- We ask that you not practice if you are at all unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.