Cleanliness Protocols & Practices
Take comfort knowing that we prioritize your wellbeing by maintaining a rigorous cleaning schedule and up-leveled practices for your safety. Below are some measures we take:
- No touch entry: Please pre-register and pay online before you arrive to class for no-touch entry and to limit your time in the lobby. When you arrive, the main studio doors will be propped open for you and there are no signatures required at the desk.
- Masks for entry & exit: Students are required by Orange County to wear a mask in the lobby before and after class. Masks are not required for exercise/during yoga practice.
- Once arriving: Please place take off your shoes and then sanitize your hands before approaching the desk to give your name.
- Social distancing: Class sizes are capped per government specifications and mats are spaced for 6 feet social distancing requirements. Please also practice social distancing while in our lobby and outside of our studio.
- Cleanings: Daily full cleanings of both studios and practice areas. Floor and common surface sanitization between all classes.
- Bring your own props: We have suspended yoga mat rentals and usage of loaner blocks at this time.
- No physical assists: Currently yoga assists/touch are suspended in all of our classes, for your protection against Covid19.
- Air Purification: An Air Purifier unit with UltraHEPA, Carbon & VOC Filters. unit appropriate for size of our studio B was placed in that studio. We also utilize our windows and multiple ceiling fans after the peak of the practice.
- Yoga Instructor Contracts: All instructors have signed a contract committing to practicing social distancing and wearing masks as mandated by the government in and outside of the studio. Frequent communication and reminders are given to our staff regarding Full Circle Yoga’s cleaning protocols and guidelines.