Full Circle Yoga Ethics are based on the traditional yogic ethical principles, the yamas and niyamas, as outlined in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. These Ethics reflect the abiding principle that our true nature is compassionate, mindful, peaceful, awake and aware.
Full Circle Yoga aims to provide a positive, fulfilling workspace for all teachers/staff, as well as a positive, space for students with the intent to nurture the physical, emotional, psychological, social and spiritual well-being of students.
- Ahimsa – Nonviolence and Compassion As yoga teachers we seek to assist others in a calm compassionate way, doing no harm in the process.
- Satya – Truthfulness As yoga teachers we believe in honesty and truthfulness at all times.
- Asteya – Not stealing As yoga teachers we create from within, taking nothing from others.
- Brahmacharya – Self-Restraint in the path to wholeness We understand that the teacher – student relationship is in place to assist others in obtaining the deepest goals of yoga. Therefore, we continually practice and direct our energy and those of our students to reach these goals.
- Aparigraha – Non-clinging As yoga teachers we embrace change, are generous with others while practicing the principle of nonattachment. We welcome the natural abundance of life and encourage others to do so as well.
- Sauca – Purity/Cleanliness As yoga teachers we set the example, leading others to aspire to create purity of mind, body, and exterior environment. This includes modeling ongoing self-care, purposeful intentions, and providing calming, clean environment for yoga practice.
- Santosha – Contentment/Happiness As yoga teachers we practice staying in the present and inspire thankfulness and acceptance of the present situation, while striving for deep contentment.
- Tapas – Discipline As yoga teachers, we are dedicated to a yogic lifestyle and model its discipline.
- Swadhyaya – Self-Study As yoga teachers we are always learning and growing and are committed to ongoing self-reflection.
- Ishvarapranidhana – Relationship with Wholeness Our goal as yoga teachers is to serve others during their journey to achieve their deepest goals of yoga. We honor and encourage others ideas and embrace others’ innate wholeness and recognize the differences in all.
Reach Yoga LLC dba Full Circle Yoga | 972 B Orange Avenue – Winter Park, FL 32789
fullcircleyoga.com | [email protected]
Policy Updated September 2021